Monday, October 02, 2006

Weekend


I got my 300mm lens back last week. Just in time to shoot a football game Friday night. The lens worked great. I'm very pleased with it now. The light on the football field was terrible (as is the case with a lot of HS football fields).

Saturday I woke up at 4AM to take a 3 hour drive to a shoot. I was pretty tired. Drove back home after the shoot (3 hour drive, of course) and got ready to go back out. We went to a drive-in movie to see The Devil Wears Prada and Gridiron Gang. Both are pretty good movies. Got home about 2AM

Sunday I had another shoot in the morning. The week before I got a call to shoot the Portland Marathon but had to say no because I was booked already. I'm kind of glad I didn't shoot the marathon because I would have been sleep on my feet. It would have been another EARLY morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home