Sunday, August 20, 2006

Getting Caught Up

I'm posting some stuff that I didn't get a chance to post since I was busy covering the Softball World Series.


I posted this image to the blog already.
Here it is on the cover of the Timbers Magazine.





August 12 was Rodney McCray Bobblefence Night at PGE Park.
I saw some of these going for $150+ on ebay.



Rodney McCray ran right through the right field wall while chasing down a fly ball. Can't remember the year off hand but it was a while ago. I'm sure you seen it on some sports blooper show or something. You can probably Google his name and come up with something.


And this is Molly....A.K.A Miss Sassy Pants

Hello Molly!

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 11:26 AM , Blogger Brian Mc said...

Nice shots, bro! Miss Sassy Pants, eh? I won't even ask...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home