Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rainbow


DeShaun has been enjoying school. He learned a new word, "recess". No naps at school mean earlier bed time at home...YEAH!!!!! We tried to catch a rainbow before clouds covered the sun but couldn't find a good spot to take a photo. This is what we got.

I'm still waiting to get my 300mm lens back from getting fixed. I will only miss 2 weeks of football games (I hope). The lens should work much better. Will post some images when I get it back. I will have to take it for a test drive at a HS football game.

2 Comments:

At September 15, 2006 11:18 AM , Blogger Brian Mc said...

Wow, that boy got sheared!!! Still a handsome lad like his Daddy!

 
At September 26, 2006 12:44 AM , Blogger photowannabe said...

That's a boy any Daddy could be proud of.
Very nice shot. i like how the rainbow frames your son.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home