Monday, September 04, 2006

Friday Night Football



The HS football season has officially started. Friday night I covered 2 games for the Clackamas Review.

Saturday we took DeShaun to the zoo. I don't know what it was but he was trying to set a world record time getting around the zoo. It was like "Around the zoo in 80 seconds". I left my camera home so no photos.

Sunday was a drive-in movie in Newberg. I wish we would have started going there at the beginning of the summer. We saw Barnyard and Talladega(sp?) Nights. DeShaun thought that was really cool. We will try to get there a few more times before they close for the season.

7 Comments:

At September 04, 2006 11:34 AM , Blogger Wingnut said...

hey GREAT shots! I hear you about the zoo, my daughter has done that on occasion! Stop in and say hi to me at NSP when you're there! (Upstairs in digital) ttfn Cyndie

 
At September 04, 2006 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man. Nice shots!

 
At September 04, 2006 9:27 PM , Blogger TRM said...

Are you ready for some foootball!! I know I am.

 
At September 05, 2006 1:56 PM , Blogger Brian Mc said...

Cool nights, crisp air, nice shots!

 
At September 06, 2006 5:19 PM , Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

the first football shot sucks. no faces. nice catch, no faces means no good photo...sorry man, you know I tell it like it is. The second shot is good though....must be the lens you used :)

 
At September 07, 2006 10:28 AM , Blogger Roland Simmons said...

OK Bud, photo changed to a face. I know you do tell it like it is and yes it was the lens. I know it's supposed to be the photographer but sometimes you just have to say it was the gear you were using.

 
At September 11, 2006 9:45 PM , Blogger TRM said...

The job is usaually easier with the right tool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home