Friday, August 18, 2006

Softball World Series

Shot the Little League Softball World Series again this year for NSP. Ton of fun most of the time. NSP is the company contracted to shoot the event so their photographers are the only photographers allowed on the field during the games. During the champoinship game ESPN asked that I not be on the field. I guess I was getting in all their shots. Last year that wasn't a problem. Anyway, it's been a while since I updated this blog so here are some images from the games.

By the way, the championship was won by Central (represented by a team from Michigan).
If I find time I will put up images from just the championship game....but don't hold your breathe. :-)

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 11:48 PM , Blogger Richard Uhlhorn said...

Nice slide show Roland. What software did you use to create it?

 
At August 19, 2006 8:42 AM , Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

great job bud. That turned out real nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home