Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My first SLR


I've had this camera for 7 years(?). I bought it from a friend I use to work with. I don't use it anymore but I can't seem to get rid of it. I've thought about putting it on ebay so many times but just couldn't do it. Since I started shooting digital I haven't found the need to shoot with it. I feel that if I get rid of it I will wish I still had it. You guys know how it is. Get rid of something and then BANG.....you could have used it or a friend needed to borrow it....."Sorry, I just got rid of it. Wish you would have asked me sooner." Anyway, I think I will run a roll or two through it and post some stuff to the blog in the future. I will have to think of a project to work on. I have a few ideas so stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 12:22 PM , Blogger Brian Mc said...

Wow, only 7 years, young man? I know how you feel. I'm in the process of getting rid of a ton of Canon FD equipment I've accumulated over the years and it's heartbreaking only realizing 25ยข on the dollar on eBay. But it does afford new equip purchases!!! Posted @ 3:42 AM??? Good thing you use auto-focus cameras!

 
At September 27, 2006 10:30 AM , Blogger TRM said...

I think you need to weigh the sentimental value against what you might get for it on ebay, I think you'll find that it's worth more to stay with you,if only as a decoration on a shelf to remind you of those days back when.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home