Monday, August 07, 2006

DeShaun and Katty

DeShaun and Katty are having a blast...well, DeShaun is anyway. He has that cat running around the house constantly. Either he is chasing Katty or he is having Katty chase after something he is pulling around the house. Yesterday he had the cat panting and breathing hard. I think the cat is enjoying it though. Katty is starting to get use to DeShaun. Katty even gets in the bed with him at night. I haven't seen how the cat jumps up on the top bunk yet though. I know DeShaun isn't putting him up there because DeShaun is sleep by the time the cat gets up there. Anyway, had promised an update with a photo so here is a slideshow. I'm new at editing sound so it is really rough. I don't have the right recorder either. Anyway take a look.

1 Comments:

At August 08, 2006 8:56 PM , Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

cool slideshow. how long did it take to put together? What are you using to record the sound? I like it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home