Thursday, August 02, 2007

Move #1

So we are all moved out of Hillsboro now, into our temporary apartment. We should only be here a month or so and then we do another move. I hate moving. I'm sure most people do. Things get misplaced, you have to notify everyone of the address change, it's just a pain.

DeShaun hopes to stay here for as long as possible so he can go swimming everyday. Yesterday we spent 4 hours at the pool. The day before that we spent a lot of time there, not 4 hours though.

These images are from yesterday. I wasn't sure if I would take some photos or not but decided to take some gear (2 canon speedlights, PW's, camera) with us anyway. DeShaun didn't mind jumping in the pool for some images.






Oh yeah, I'm so happy to spend 4 hours in the sun. Do I look like I need that much sun?

I got bored so I started taking pictures of myself.

4 Comments:

At August 02, 2007 9:08 PM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Man, your son is going to be so lucky to have such awesome images of himself when he grows up! Well, he's lucky now!

The image of you is funny ;)

 
At August 03, 2007 12:43 PM , Blogger Wingnut said...

Gaaaaaaaaaaangstaa! OMG I laughed so loud! Great shots, you and your lights, at the POOL? totally cool.... Were is your new house going to be located?

 
At August 03, 2007 5:36 PM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Roland,
I was looking through some stock photography today and came across an image of a little boy that looked like a slightly younger version of your son! Have you ever sold any images to a stock company? I know it's probably not your son, but he so looked like a year or two year younger version!

I just got done looking through your main website. Wow, man, I really do enjoy your work. I love how you captured "Victor and Defeat" in so many of those images. Of course as a lover of Basketball, I really enjoy you images of that subject as well. One that stood out to me was the volley ball one that featured the two teams of girls, one team celebrating the other with low shoulders, only a line separated the groups. Nice.

The "dove flying out of the bag" image made me stop and look for a while too.

 
At August 06, 2007 4:38 PM , Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

umm, dude use some sunscreen, you look REALLY tan....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home