Friday, June 15, 2007

Stepping Up Day

Today was DeShaun's last day of kindergarten and this evening the school had a stepping up celebration for all the kids. He was pretty excited.



After the ceremony we took him to Chuck E. Cheese for some food and fun. He pretty much wanted to skip the food and get right to the fun.



He is growing so much. This morning I was rushing to get him to school so I could get back home so I told him to hurry because I wanted to get back home...He told me, "Dad, it's not always about you and mommy. Sometimes it's about me too". I didn't know what to say....just had to laugh to myself about it.

We also celebrated Father's Day while we were at Chuck E. Cheese. DeShaun will be going to the coast this weekend. I have to work so no fun for me.

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2007 11:53 PM , Blogger TRM said...

Have to work and left at home, you poor bastid. Are you working Sunday too?

 
At June 17, 2007 10:33 PM , Blogger photowannabe said...

That son of yours gets cuter all the time. I think the girls are going to absolutely love him.

 
At June 18, 2007 8:43 PM , Blogger AphotoAday said...

What a fine looking young man! And you've done a fine job with your blog... Very interesting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home