Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wednesday at Oaks Amusement Park



I had a newspaper assignment at Oaks Park on Wednesday. Here's a couple of portraits from that assignment. She roller skates competitively and has a chance to make it to nationals. I also took a few images of her skating but didn't like the way they came out. The night before the shoot I was getting my gear together. I had decided that I was going to use a White-Lightning and a softbox for the portraits. I would have had to bring my Vagabond battery along too. The next morning on my way out I decided it was too much crap and just took my cameras and 2 Canon Speedlights and 2 lightstands. It was a wise choice to travel light. Everything fit in one bag, except the lightstands.






DeShaun came with me to the assignment. After I was done working we went and got something to eat and then headed back to the park for some fun. He had a great time and didn't want to leave. I couldn't wait to get out of there. It was freakin' hot.

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 11:26 PM , Blogger photowannabe said...

Great portraits and your son looks like he was having a ball. Kids sure have more fun and energy than I ever will...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home