Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Trip to Ted's Place


Amy and DeShaun playing with dolls on the way to art camp

DeShaun and I took a trip out to Silverton to visit my buddy Bones a.k.a. Ted. It's been awhile since I've been out to his place. I figured a visit was over due. We just pretty much BS'ed all day while the kids played.


Beer Makin'

Bones showed me one of his beer making gizmos that he is putting together. Bones, I'm not much of a drinker but you get some of that stuff bottled and I'll sit out in the back yard and help you get rid of them ;)


Cherry Pickin'

He has a huge cherry tree in his backyard so we ate a bunch of cherries. I don't think it was a good idea to give DeShaun cherries 'cause he has been eating cherries since Sunday. If you ask me that's too much :)



The Great Bones Miller

OK, Bones hurry and get some stuff brewed up and I'll be over again soon. We can sit around and complain about all the stuff we like to complain about while we drink some homemade beer. By the way the next Beavers homestand is July 4-8.

4 Comments:

At June 27, 2007 8:58 AM , Blogger TRM said...

That's some rough company you're keeping there Roland. Hope you can make it again sometime.

 
At June 27, 2007 9:41 AM , Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Me too man. I will have to make it real soon.

 
At June 27, 2007 11:04 PM , Blogger Matthew said...

Roland, what is that, the lost arc (pic 2)? Avert your eyes!

 
At June 28, 2007 8:12 AM , Blogger Wingnut said...

Sounds like a fun trip, as a Mom, I am diggin' the shot with DeShaun playing Barbie.... the look on his face is great. Can't tell you how many times I have thought while playing with my 6 year old daughter, Ugh, we need a GI Joe to come "off" this prissy *&*^%&**(() OK, well not that bad, but man I am so sick of Barie, lmao! She is getting more into sports this summer, yay! There's hope yet!

Love the vacation shots too, wish I was there now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home