Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy 4th of July

I'm pulling an all nighter right now. I have to get some images shipped/emailed/ftp'ed out to a few clients in the morning. The sooner they get their images, the sooner I get paid. I figured since I was up, I would wish everyone a belated Happy 4th of July. This is a couple days late but who cares, right? Hope everyone had fun. One of the few days during the week that Jen and I both had off from work. I slept in until 10 and met Jen, DeShaun and Molly at the Hillsboro 4th of July parade. If you've been to any parade in Hillsboro, you've been to them all. DeShaun enjoys them though. I think it has to do with the candy that's thrown to the spectators.





After the parade we were going to take a ride to see our new home that is in the process of being built. Molly sprained her ankle so we took her to the emergency room. At first the doctors thought she dislocated her ankle and tore some ligaments but it turned out to be a really bad sprain. We stayed with her until Jules, her boyfriend, was able to make it. After that we went to Dexter and Paula's house for some food and fireworks. I left my tripod at home so I ended up hand holding my camera for firework photos.


2 Comments:

At July 06, 2007 3:04 PM , Blogger photowannabe said...

Sorry to hear about the sprain but glad its not worse.
Love your son's crown...very regal and the balloon flag is very festive.
Hope you get all your work done and get paid soon.

 
At July 07, 2007 7:47 AM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Looks like a great day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home