Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Birthday Present

I goofed up this morning. I'm getting dress this morning, go to the closet to get a shirt, notice a Game Cube game sitting on a shelf in the closet. It's not wrapped or in a bag...just sitting there along with some other stuff. So I'm thinking Jen was doing some cleaning and just put the game away in the closet or something. I take the game to DeShaun and ask him was he missing a game. He takes a look at it and says...."Yeah, I've been looking all over for this. Where did you find it?" He was got so excited about this game...I should have known something wasn't right....stupid me!!!! It turns out that this game was for his birthday....July 28. Jen wasn't too thrilled about it. She's been giving me a hard time all day. She will never let me live this one down.

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 7:19 PM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

What a surprise for your little boy!

 
At June 25, 2007 7:10 AM , Blogger TRM said...

I think you've been working too hard! Breathing all the pool fumes this past weekend must have messed with your head.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home