Thursday, June 07, 2007

Oatmeal Box Camera

A few years ago I made a pinhole camera out of an oatmeal box. Very simple stuff. Don't know why I decided to do it. Guess I was bored. But it was a fun project and even more fun when I developed the prints in the bathroom and got some images. I used 5x7 B/W photo paper as my negative. Once that was developed I used another piece of photo paper to make the actual print. I still have the "camera" and I'm thinking about using it again. If I do get around to using it again, I will definitely post some images here.



4 Comments:

At June 08, 2007 10:39 AM , Blogger photowannabe said...

These are impressive. I don't have a clue about doing anything like that but I enjoyed the fruits of your labor.

 
At June 08, 2007 8:14 PM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Really cool stuff, man. From the looks of the second image, it must have taken at a fairly slow shutter speed. I like the effect.

 
At June 12, 2007 8:14 AM , Blogger Mollie Page said...

I love the second image. Nice effect. Thanks for posting on My kids images, we had a great day yesterday.

 
At June 13, 2007 9:57 AM , Blogger TRM said...

Pull that sucker out and let's go for a stroll

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home