Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Wasted Day

I had to take a 3 hour drive to Seattle on Monday to shoot some teams at a high school. When I get close to the school I notice a few school buses pulled off to the side of the road and a cop car blocking the road leading to the school. I found out that 2 schools were on lock down....one of them happen to be the school I needed to get to. So it turned out that I wasn't going to do the shoot so I made the 3 hour trip back home. Talk about a wasted day. 6 hours in the car and not one click of the shutter. To make things worse I have to fill my gas tank up again....at over $3.00 a gallon it's killing my wallet. Something definitely will have to change. It was a really nice day out and I couldn't take DeShaun to the park or anything. I was really tired after all that driving. I took him to IHOP instead and got him a Rooty Jr. with a big strawberry shake to make up for not being able to take him out.

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2007 8:45 AM , Blogger Mollie Page said...

OUCH! 6 hours of driving for nothin. yuk! hey Roland, how are things going? I never see you anymore. I guess we just get sent in different directions. That little boy of yours is getting cuter by the day! Tell him Hi for me. I just love your blog images. The clown girl is awesom, and I love these new images. That car looks great! There must have been an error with my blog, so I am just now getting some of my older comments. catching up now.

 
At May 15, 2007 8:23 PM , Blogger photowannabe said...

Great shot of your son and that really huge shake.
6 hours driving for nothing is brutle. I hope that nothing really came of the lockdown. There has been too much tragedy lately.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home