Sunday, December 03, 2006

Live from New York.....


I'm in New York for a week to attend my uncle's funeral. I didn't have a chance to update my blog before I caught my flight so I figured I would update it now. I shot another basketball game for the Clackamas Review on Friday. Not sure if I will update this blog again while I am on the East Coast. I have my camera with me so if I get any images I like maybe I will throw them up here. I will be spending most of my time with Chris and Alison and I know I will be taking a lot of pictures of them. Anyway, if I don't update for a week you guys know why.

This game was lit with Canon speedlights. I didn't make it to the game until the second half and I was happy to be able to set something up in less than 5 minutes.

3 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 11:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roland,

My sympothies to you and your family concerning the passing of your uncle. Take care and travel safe.

John

 
At December 11, 2006 12:24 AM , Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Thanks John

 
At December 14, 2006 6:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roland,

Your work I awesome! My favorites are the pictures of you Daughter with the Violin, and your brother Greg between the two fire trucks. James said there were others of the family taken in New York. Is it possible to see these shots too?


T

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home