Friday, December 01, 2006

First basketball game of season


Thursday I shot my first basketball game of the season for the Clackamas Review. I had a couple of assignments on Thursday so I decided not to lug around my white-lightnings. Instead I used 2 Canon speedlights on light stands.....easy set up and easy break down. I might just have to use the speedlights more often for basketball. They fit right in my camera bag so I don't have to bring any heavy cases just 2 light stands. Doesn't get any easier than that...unless you want to shoot available light but I try not to do that too often. I like the quality I get when I add light.

1 Comments:

At December 03, 2006 11:44 AM , Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

not bad. You should use super clamps and clamp the lights to the stands instead though. Much safer for the players, for you, for your gear, for fans. Those stands can get tripped on, crashed into to fall over smashing your light.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home