Friday, November 10, 2006

State Volleyball


Updating my blog live from the University of Portland, Chiles Center. I'm shooting HS state volleyball today and tomorrow. 2 long days. Got here at 7:30 this morning and will leave around 9 tonight. Pretty much the same on Saturday. Not only will it be a long day, but I am having trouble transmitting my images to NSP. I will have to stop by there on my way home to download my images from the chips. Well, time to grab some food. Have 1 1/2 hours until the next games start.

On a side note, I am making changes to my website so check it out. It should be completed soon.

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2006 8:34 AM , Blogger Wingnut said...

Hey Roland, I heard about your troubles the other night :) No worries, they always get by don't they? Great shot here...

 
At November 15, 2006 8:06 PM , Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

this is an excellent photo one any newspaper woul be happy to run.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home