Saturday, October 14, 2006

Home Alone



Jen and Deshaun are out of town until Monday so I'm home alone. I have to work this weekend so I couldn't go with them. Since I had nothing better to do I went and shot a football game Friday night for the heck of it....Hillsboro vs. St. Helens. Hillsboro won the game 35-14. The field was only 2 miles from my house. I had never shot at this particular field before. The lighting on the field was pretty good. It was a treat after shooting on some poorly lit fields this week. I will update my sportsshooter page with some shots from the game.

3 Comments:

At October 14, 2006 7:27 PM , Blogger Richard Uhlhorn said...

It would be nice if all high school football fields were bright.

 
At October 19, 2006 8:08 AM , Blogger TRM said...

They upgraded the lights there a couple years ago. The first time I shot the 1A&2A games there the lights were not very good at all. Nice catch by the way.

 
At October 19, 2006 5:21 PM , Blogger photowannabe said...

Great action shots

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home