Monday, July 10, 2006

Timbers Shoot


I went to PGE Park this morning to shoot some players for an upcoming Timbers Soccer program. I was quite surprised because the players didn't seem to be in a rush to get photos over with, unlike the baseball team.


These guys are cousins. I was surprised to learn that they were from Queens, NY. I was born in Queens(Jamaica). Spent the first 13 years of my life there.

This shoot started off kind of hectic. My strobes were firing by themselves and I had Pocket Wizard issues. After making a phone call to my buddy Craig Mitchelldyer to get help with the PW issue, everything seemed to fall into place. This ended up being a nice relaxing shoot.

These are a couple of the images that I liked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home