Sunday, February 19, 2006

Final Day of H.S. State Wrestling Tournament

Saturday was the final day of state wrestling here in Oregon. I came away with a few images that I was happy with.
This kid dislocated his knee cap. He wrestled in the 189 lb final and could not continue. This is the image that made my soreness go away. This kid just won the 112 lb state title, as a freshman. He has the chance to become a 4 time champion.This is the 119 lb champ. He also won the 103 lb titles in 2004 and 2005. A three time champ.

The only thing that went wrong.......After shooting all day I was starving. Me and another photographer went to Jack in the Box to get some grub....It was closed. That sucked!

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2006 12:52 AM , Blogger TRM said...

I hit the Jack in the box shortly after leaving, they were in a hurry to close up. Nice shots, I like the first shot from the last day.

 
At February 20, 2006 9:26 AM , Blogger Richard Uhlhorn said...

So Roland... as young as you are, why were you so sore? Great shots by the way. Check my blog and sportsshooter pape for Washington State Mat Classic action.

See you at Yakima if you make it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home