Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A busy birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a busy day. I started the day with a shoot for Dealer Principal Magazine. They are doing a story on a local dealership in Portland, Market Driven.
They specialize in high-end cars. The 2 owners are great guys. It was a fun shoot. If you are looking for a nice pricey vechicle, give them a call. They said they can get you any car you want, it doesn't have to be high-end. Near the end of the shoot they brought out this sweet Bently. I was tempted to ask for a test drive. After that I had to drive to Camas for another shoot and then after that I covered a basketball game for the Clackamas Review. After working all day I stopped and picked Jen some stuff up for Valentines Day. I didn't get home until 10. It doesn't get any easier with state wrestling starting tomorrow. My alarm clock is set for 5 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home