Friday, February 10, 2006

Girls Hoops

Thursday night I covered a H.S. girls basketball game for The Clackamas Review, Oregon City vs. Lake Oswego. Oregon City puts a powerhouse team together every year and are usually ranked nationally. As of Feb. 8 they are the number 8 team in the West Region. I was really excited about covering the game because I never got the chance to watch the Oregon City girls team in action. Oregon City is in 1st place in the Three Rivers League and Lake O is in 2nd place. I was looking forward to a good game. This game was no contest. Oregon City won by a bunch. I left before the game was over so I don't know the final score, but I do know that it was not close. I will have to get back to you guys with a score later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home