Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lazy Day

Did nothing all day today. Oh, I took a long nap. I've been recovering from the day I had yesterday. My Saturday started at 5 AM when my alarm went off. I had a shoot that started at 8 AM and didn't end until around 4. Jen had made some plans for us to celebrate Valentine's Day/My Birthday. She made reservations for us to have dinner at Salty's. So I rushed home after the shoot, showered, got dressed. By this time I am ready to fall asleep on my feet.

Dinner was great. I even got to sit next to Kevin Pritchard's table. For those who don't know who Kevin Pritchard is.....He is the Director of Player Personnel for the Portland Trailblazers. He also coached the Blazers after Maurice Cheeks was fired.

After dinner we went to Elite Hot Tubbing in Beaverton. What a great evening. Jen always seems to come up with ideas for a great time.

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2006 12:29 PM , Blogger Aric Becker | Lifestyle Destination Photography said...

Happy Birthday. Take care.

Aric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home