Friday, March 23, 2007

Top Model


DeShaun is always up for pictures. He really likes cheesing it up for the camera. I'm glad he's like that becuase I get to try different things and use him as my model. I recently purchased another camera body and haven't really used it too much. I wanted to take a few pictures with it and get some big prints made so it was DeShaun to the rescue. We sometimes switch and I let him do the picture taking and I pose for him. Maybe one of these days I will put some of those up on the blog.

1 Comments:

At March 25, 2007 10:37 AM , Blogger Wingnut said...

Great shots, and a perfect model!

I am curious, what body did you get? I have been watching the D5 and now I'm drooling over the MarkIII, saving my pennies I tell ya!

My daughter LOVES to take photos of us, from her angle they end up looking pretty good too! She told me the other day that it was time to get a camera for her so she could help me be a photographer! She actually said "you always tell me I get the best shots!" Kids are so dang cute.... I couldn't help thinking to myself, nooooooooo go to college, get a real job! LMAO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home