Sunday, March 04, 2007

WCC Women's Championship Game

Covered the West Coast Conference women's basketball championship today for the Spokane Spokesman-Review. It was a fun game to shoot and gave me and Craig Mitchelldyer (he shot the men's semifinal game Sunday evening) another image for round 2 of our friendly competition. The object is to see who shoots the best single frame on any given day that we both shoot an event.


Here is my entry. Shot from up in the stands.

No strobes...had to shoot available light. Take a look at Craig's image here. I must admit, he had a pretty good game but so did I ;-)
OK bloggers, time to vote. Who wins round 2?

A few more images from the game.......



And you can see a few more images on my SportsShooter page

2 Comments:

At March 05, 2007 10:05 AM , Blogger TRM said...

Nice shot here Roland, but I've gotta vote for Craig's shot. I like the in the air and flying thing a little better. Nice job though. Glad you got to make it out there. Have fun with the ladies this week.

 
At March 05, 2007 10:39 AM , Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Craig had a pretty good game, I must say.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home