Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More Playoff Action


Had another playoff game to cover tonight. I broke out the White-Lightnings and I'm glad I did. I was going to set up a backboard remote but didn't get to the school in time.

I am having a friendly competition with my buddy Craig Mitchelldyer. We are seeing who has the best image after each game. He told me I'm making him look bad :-). Dude, it's your fault....you are a good teacher. Anyway, after each game we are going to post one image to the blog. This is my image. Go take a look at his. (click his name)

I don't have a game to shoot until Saturday. He shoots tomorrow. Maybe I'll go out and find a game to shoot. Sunday I should be covering the Gonzaga women in the WCC championship game. Let's hope they make it.

5 Comments:

At March 02, 2007 3:52 PM , Blogger Mollie Page said...

Hey Roland,
Just checked out Craigs image....yours is WAY better. No offense Craig, but I love the use of light and the emotion your shows. You are always looking for the emotions shots huh? nice. check out my new blog at... Lifesgallery.blogspot.com
I am just starting to post random images. Let me know what you think.

 
At March 03, 2007 5:07 PM , Blogger Wingnut said...

Hey Roland, Kick a** man! The lights make all the difference, and I LOVE Craig's stuff (big fan, BIG fan), you have your work cut out for you!

 
At March 03, 2007 8:22 PM , Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

I can admit when I am beaten like a red headed step child. Roland takes round 1. Next "friendly" will be tomorrow. we will be shooting in the same venue, different games, Roland has the girls, I've got the guys.....stay tuned!

 
At March 03, 2007 10:03 PM , Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Craig is out for blood. Is this where the master shows the pupil that he stills has a lot to learn :-).....stay tuned indeed!

 
At May 31, 2007 11:22 AM , Blogger sandy said...

WOW!!! great pic

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home