Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Fav Time of Year


High School, college and NBA basketball is in full swing. Wonder how many games I will cover this year? Basketball is always fun to shoot. There is always good action to be got....sometimes I struggle to get "that" image but the action is always there.

Two NBA teams that I enjoy keeping tabs on, NY Knicks (I'm from NY so I am a Knicks fan) and Portland Trailblazers (living in the Portland area I like to see the home team succeed, except against the Knicks), are heading in different directions. The Knicks are a mess and the Trailblazers are looking like the team many thought they would be. They just had a 13 game winning streak snapped by Utah. It's time to start another streak.

This year one of the things I will have to do is watch Christopher play. So Chris hurry and send me a schedule!!!!

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2008 2:12 PM , Blogger Brian Mc said...

This your shot? You don't really say but nice and simple just the same!

 
At January 05, 2008 12:04 PM , Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Yep, it's mine. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home