Monday, December 03, 2007

4A football semifinals

Covered a 4A football semifinal game for the Bend Bulletin on Saturday. It was a very cold Saturday. When I left my house that morning it was snowing. I was lucky that the snow stayed away from the game I was shooting. It did rain a little bit though. I forgot to bring my rain covers for my lenses so I was pretty lucky it didn't pour.
One of the things I always worry about hapening actually happened....a corrupted chip. I was able to get the images with the help of some software but I was worried at first. Anyway, everything worked out. The team I was covering won 50-49 and one of my images was the lead photo in Sundays sports section.



2 Comments:

At December 04, 2007 10:47 AM , Blogger Aric Becker | Lifestyle Destination Photography said...

About time you updated.

 
At December 06, 2007 11:52 AM , Blogger photowannabe said...

Close game and excellent shots of the victory.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home