Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby Teeth

DeShaun is putting a tooth under his pillow for the first time. He is really excited about it. He had a front tooth that has been loose for a while now. I pulled it out today. It was painless...he didn't even know I was holding it in my hand. He saw some blood and got a little nervous. I showed him the tooth, which was covered in blood, and then he looked at me and said the funniest thing....."I'm not putting that thing under my pillow".....he said it exactly like that. Jen was happy she was able to be there when the tooth came out. She went out of town for the weekend and she was afraid she would miss it.

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2007 7:45 PM , Blogger Wingnut said...

Awe, we are working on number three tooth tonight, it is literally hanging by a millimeter of gum, and she just won't let it go. She even tried to tape it with scotch tape back in, hilarious.

Hope the tooth fairy brings something great, congrats "D"

 
At December 24, 2007 10:49 PM , Blogger photowannabe said...

Ah yes I remember those days so well. The Tooth Fairy and loosing the teeth. A fun event in your son's life.
Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and the best New Year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home