Wednesday, April 05, 2006

First T-Ball Meeting

Spring means baseball. In DeShaun's case it means t-ball. This will be his first year playing any sport. He had his first meeting on Tuesday. We got to meet the coach and the other parents and players. I must say, I think I am more excited about it than he is. This is where it all starts. I figure in a few years we will be able to tell if he will be an athlete or not. We are off to a bad start though...LOL!!! The meeting was held in a park with a playground. All he wanted to do was play at the playground. During the whole meeting..."Daddy, can I please go to the playground? PLEASE????" I'm hoping once practice starts (Thursday) he will be into the game. Practices will be at the same park so wish us luck.


After the meeting was over we went over to the playground. DeShaun was having a good time until the ice cream truck came around. He wanted some ice cream but it was dinner time so he wasn't allowed to get any. He wasn't too happy about that. He let loose a few crocodile tears.


After a few minutes of crying it was back to playing.


As the season goes on I will keep everyone posted on his progress. I'll try to post a photo from as many games as I can. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At April 05, 2006 9:59 AM , Blogger Brian Mc said...

I know those croc tears well!
-Brian Mc

 
At April 11, 2006 7:43 AM , Blogger TRM said...

Good luck with the t-ball. Good luck keeping him off the play ground...they will always choose it over t-ball. Get lots of pics

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home