Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ORPAT

I recently passed the ORPAT. It was tough, especially for an old man like me. Seems that the part I was most worried about turned out to be the easiest. I will have to take this again when I apply for full-time status with the department. I will definitely improve my time. For those that don't know what the ORPAT is, it's a physical abilities test given by some law enforcement departments. I took mine for the McMinnville Police Department. Trying to become a reserve police officer. Here's a youtube video of the ORPAT.


3 Comments:

At July 02, 2009 10:52 PM , Anonymous jim said...

looks like fun. hope you got thru it quicker than those two guys. they'd be a crooks dream if caught in a foot persuit (lol).

 
At September 10, 2009 5:12 AM , Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Roland,
How are you? Sounds like you're doing well.

When you get a chance, please email me, I have some photography questions that I want to ask you.

Thanks!
Chad

 
At June 16, 2011 8:48 AM , Anonymous blogilicious said...

nice post sir, tq 4 share :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home