Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Running the Bases


Sunday I covered a Portland Beavers game at PGE Park and Jen, DeShaun, Sequoia came to the game to watch me work. At the end of the game, kids where allowed to run the bases. Well, that kid standing still is my kid, DeShaun. He started running but his pants started falling down so he had to stop. It was really funny. I had to put my camera down to button his pants for him so he could continue. It looks like he's about to get run over. Funny stuff!!!!

I put a few images on my Sports Shooter page from Sunday. Some fan shots and some player shots. If you want to see, click on the link "I'm a Sports Shooter member" on the right.

1 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 9:46 PM , Blogger TRM said...

I hate it when my pants keep falling down!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home