Friday, April 21, 2006

Bad Start....Good Ending


What a beautiful day for an outdoor shoot! Did some work today for NSP, Tigard HS. The shoot didn't get off to a good start. Started with some golf. The boys golf team was running a little late so that put me behind schedule. After golf, I had to get to the HS to shoot another sports team. I got to the school late. The coaches were really cool. They didn't seem to mind that I was a little late. After I took the group shot of the squad I had to get mug shots of the seniors and coaches, and then I had to take a photo of each athlete for the booster club buttons, and then I had to take pictures that the kids were paying for. It was a lot of work. Many kids didn't stick around because it was taking too long. Nice Friday afternoon...the last place they wanted to be was there having their pictures taken......


Can you guess what sport these girls are in?

Except for these girls. They were full of energy. They made me forget that the shoot started off bad. I love it when I run into people like this....people that love to get their photo taken. I saw them in the background practicing their buddy picture pose while I was working on the booster club button photos. They were funny. Thanks girls, for being so patient and being great to work with. Also have to thank the head coach. He was great too.

4 Comments:

At April 23, 2006 8:03 AM , Blogger TRM said...

Yowzaa!! do you think the ladies in packaging are going to let that pass? I think you're looking at a talk with Todd, maybe Cheri....;) I like it though. Was that the equestrian team? Lousy day hate those shoots. I have one today(Sunday) 4 teams in 5hours, I'm a little bitter.

 
At April 24, 2006 11:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it were winter I'd guess Volleyball. Let's say spring track?

 
At April 25, 2006 5:38 AM , Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

Good Job! i like to see that! I hate group photos, so boring, but this is a great one. Nice angle and nice light...and nice subjects of course helps, but this is a great shot.

 
At May 02, 2006 12:34 PM , Blogger Brian Mc said...

Great shot, my friend! I can imagine in a few days you will be hearing from some parents. And it won't be "great shot"!!! But you'll hear it from me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home